Saturday 30 May 2015

Evaluation of presentation

Carrying out and applying audience and product research
Looking at the powerpoint I saw that the audience research was quite good, everything needed was already done and the audience research being primary helped us explain what and why that age was our target audience. The product research was good as well, as there were examples of the different competition and the different versions of chocolate they sell and also the different chocolate that flake offers like the 4 pack.

Presentation of research and Idea
I think the presentation's research was really good as the pages were full, and needed to spoken alot about as there was barely and text on most of them. I think I presented the idea alright, I spoke, somewhat and could have spoke more but I think it was mainly because I had a little bit of stage fright and knowing that it was going to be filmed and put on youtube for the world to see didn't help at all, I think this caused me to then panic and mess up my lines. But I still think for what its worth I did better than I did for the other pitches I did.

Feedback about your idea
The feedback that we had was mainly positive, and to begin with, we were told that the idea of having a split shot would be better, after we went on to talk about maybe having 1 person instead of having 4 people one at a time going the challenge.

Action points to develop in the pre-production

This is a picture of an idea of what split screen could be.
After finished presenting we asked to answer a couple of questions and had a few comments, that could use later on. At 0:20 we were introduced to a new idea in which we could possibly use later which was the idea of either only using 1 or 2 people in the advert, trying the challenge, and having the advert become split screen with 4 people attempting to do the challenge at once. This will change the advert a lot as using either of these ideas could make the advert shorter or longer depending on how long they run on for.

Another idea would be just having us run into random strangers and asking them to do the challenge, this would make the advert seem even more real and show that we have the drive and dedication to the advert but it's quite hard to actually do and when talking to Prinul who will be the presenter he said that when he was doing his documentary he went out to ask people and most of them turned him down or left and didn't come back which would waste time if we were to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment